Super Bowl Sunday can be more than football and snacks. Here are a few fun kid activities to use during the game.
• Post a large paper goalpost to the wall using pins, tape or sticky tack.
• Make four paper footballs for each participant, labeled with their name and number
• Blindfold each player, spin them and see who can stick a football through the uprights
• Award 3 points for each player who “kicks” his or her ball through the goal posts.
• After several rounds add up the points and declare a winner.