Congratulations! You’ve found your dream home and you are ready to move in. Finding the right home for your family is exciting. Your next step is moving in. Moving can be stressful. Luckily, we have tips from our trusty friends, stock photo families! We have turned to them to learn what not to do.
1. The box isn’t actually the most exciting thing about moving – it is the house.
2. You know how they say a watched pot never boils? A watched box never unpacks.
3. Don’t let your kids carry boxes over their head – even if your kids are incredibly strong.
5. No, just no.
6. Friends help friends move, but you should do some of the work.
7. Don’t do this: “So, I’m totally going to help you carry those boxes but first let me take a selfie.”
Now that you know not to do, learn what to do! Use our moving checklist to make moving easier so that you can enjoy your new home sooner.