There are numerous ways to make your home more attractive to buyers:
• Stage your home for potential purchasers. In your eyes, your home may be decorated to the tee, but to a potential buyer with different taste, your choices may impact their decision.
• Remove personal items such as family photos from the line of sight. Potential buyers are trying to imagine themselves in the space. Seeing reminders of your time spent there can make that difficult.
• Remove clutter – even if you don’t think it is clutter. Empty spaces seem bigger, lighter and more appealing.
• Consider making quick, inexpensive cosmetic changes to attract a wider range of buyers. A fresh coat of neutral colored paint can greatly change the appearance of any room and increase your final selling prices.
• Don’t forget curb appeal. A prospect’s first impression comes from the outside of the property. Make sure it is maintained on a frequent basis.
If you’re considering a move, or hear that any family, friends, neighbors or colleagues are, please feel free to contact me.