Buying a new home is fun, exciting and a huge investment. That’s why you protect it with homeowner’s insurance. But what about the items not covered by insurance: a water heater failure…a dishwasher breakdown… an electrical problem? The CENTURY 21 Home Protection Plan®, administered by AHSSM, is sensible protection.
When a covered item breaks down due to normal wear and tear, we will send a contractor to your home to solve the problem. It’s that simple.
- There is a 68% chance of a home system/appliance failure in a given year.*
- The average replacement cost of a home system/appliance is $1,319.**
- The average repair cost of a home system/appliance is $900.*
A CENTURY 21 Home Protection Plan is the right choice in case things go wrong!
- Our contractor network of pre-screened, licensed*** and insured contractors is the largest in the industry (11,000+), saving you the hassle of finding qualified technicians in your area.
- Customer service is our focus – we are here for you online and in our four national call centers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to request service.
We can help you protect your investment and get help finding reliable contractors with a CENTURY 21 Home Protection Plan. Contact us for more information at 712-224-2300.