First impressions are everything to potential home buyers – and in many cases the decision to consider the purchase is initially based on your home’s curb appeal. Take advantage of your next Open House opportunity by presenting your house in its best light. Here are a few easy and inexpensive things you can do to quickly shape up your home’s exterior:
- Tidy-Up: Rake the leaves, sweep your walkways, and clear your front steps.
- Do Some Gardening: Weed and plant seasonal flowers to brighten your landscape.
- Fix the Yard: Mow the lawn and edge the sidewalks.
- Get Rid of the Clutter: Remove unnecessary items from the front of the house and store garbage cans and gardening supplies neatly in your garage.
- Freshen-Up: Clean the windows, paint the front door, and replace worn doormats and screens.
- Make Sure It Works: Replace broken door bells, outdoor lighting and wobbly rails.
- It’s Showtime: Take a quick look around before the start time of your Open House.
And remember…We can give you an outside perspective. We help people like you do this every day.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you, your family, friends or neighbors have real estate questions.