Many homebuyers are looking for and recognize the long term value of environmentally-friendly homes. Here are some easier ways to add “green” value to your own home:
- Buy Energy Star rated energy-efficient appliances and lighting.
- Add a recycling center to your kitchens, mudroom, or garage.
- Use “low maintenance” recycled products for your next project such as a deck.
- Improve your insulation and replace or repair older windows and doors.
- Plant more trees for cooling shade and curb appeal.
A “Greener” home can add green to your home’s value!