Century 21 ProLink is a progressive, team oriented real estate office seeking a front desk receptionist. If you have an interest in working with professional, dedicated agents and their clients then we have an ideal opportunity for you.
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Description: The front desk receptionist will be the first impression when someone enters the office or calls on the phone. They will also assist wherever needed in the front office area, which is responsible for maintaining the data for all properties listed for sale or lease. Successful applicants must have good communication skills; have a professional attitude; handle a multi-line phone system and ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone professionally
- Greet people entering the office
- Data entry and listing maintenance
- Update Open Houses on the websites
- Keep folders stocked
- File and scan
- Monitor faxes and sort mail
- Order supplies
- Past experience working with computer, telephone, copy machine, scanner
- Ability to multi-task
- Works well with a team
- Bi-lingual a plus
- We prefer Iowa’s National Career Readiness Certificate
- Vehicle to run errands and valid insurance
Hours: Regularly scheduled 40 hour work-week shall consist of Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Before or after work, applicant may be asked to run errands.
Rate of Pay: Based on Experience
Interested parties should email their resume to Virginia@c21prolink.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Virginia Anderson at 712-490-4545.