Business Space is Important. Find a Smart Fit.
Jennifer Rose Bass is a Broker Associate who specializes in Commercial Real Estate and Investments at Century 21 ProLink, in Sioux City, IA. C21 ProLink serves the tri-state region of Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota. Jennifer is licensed in all three states.
Jennifer’s education and experience is in Business Management and Marketing so she truly understands how a commercial location can help to market your business, enhance your company’s brand, and improve employee morale. Where one chooses to conduct business can really help your company further succeed. You’re in search of new business space for one main reason…what you have now isn’t working for your business. Together she can help you find the perfect space for your needs.
When listing a commercial property with her, you will come to realize that her background in Marketing is truly an asset. She knows exactly how to further enhance a building’s attractiveness in the marketplace and what advertising channels to use to best maximize your listing’s exposure, all which will help increase your chances for a successful closing.
Throughout her career, she’s had extensive Project Management and Negotiation training, which will benefit you during the buying or selling process to get you exactly what you want. She is very involved and well connected throughout the community and knowledgeable about economic development and prime commercial listings.
Jennifer will never lose sight of the fact that you are choosing to hire her because you have faith in her skills and experience.
Trust her to Find Your Smart Fit.
- MBA – Business Management and Marketing; Creighton University
- BSBA – Marketing and Management Information Systems; University of Nebraska – Lincoln
Professional Qualification and Associations
- Broker Associate
- Licensed in South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Greater Sioux City Board of REALTORS®
- National Associate of REALTORS®
- Siouxland Chamber of Commerce
- Siouxland Chamber Ambassador
- June E. Nylen Community Advisory Board Member
- Boys and Girls Home and Family Services Event Committee
- International Order of Easter Star; Laura Chapter #301
- P.E.O. International; Chapter DE
- International Order of Rainbow for Girls; Lynn Broyhill #12, Majority
- Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity