Century 21 ProLink, 1114 4th Street. Sioux City, IA 51101
Century 21 ProLink is a rapidly growing, team oriented real estate brokerage seeking a Listing Coordinator. The Listing Coordinator reviews all listing agreements and assists our real estate agents with getting more exposure for their new listings. You’ll be the marketing wizard for our agents. If you love looking at photos, technology, marketing and online media, we want to talk to you.
A day in the life:
- Review listing contracts to ensure all required signatures and initials are present.
- Enter and review the listing information, photos and video, and ensure it is accurately displayed on more than 21 different websites.
- Enter Open Houses and helping to design the ads for the agents.
- Post all new listings to our many social media channels, and work your magic behind the scenes to make sure they get maximum exposure.
- Chat with real estate agents for updates to their files.
- Brainstorm with management on how we can continue to serve our agents and clients event better.
- Bang out online trend reports for the agents so they can give timely feedback to their clients.
- Input and maintain the database of our amazing clients.
What you need to be good at:
- Working with computers, telephones, copy machines, and scanners.
- Communication – stellar communication skills are a must.
- Showcasing a conquer-the-world attitude.
- Talking on the phone, respond to email, have a face-to-face conversation, and stand on your head, all at the same time.
- Working with a team of broadly different personality types.
- Embracing technology and know the difference between Google and Microsoft.
- We prefer Iowa’s National Career Readiness Certificate
Hours: Regularly scheduled 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Every Thursday morning is a required staff meeting from 8:00 am – 8:55 am. You may work up to 40 hours each week.
Rate of Pay: $13.40 per hour
Interest parties should email their resume’ to Virginia@c21prolink.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Virginia Anderson at 712-490-4545.