Century 21 ProLink, 41 Central Ave NW, Le Mars, IA 51031
Century 21 ProLink is a rapidly growing, team oriented real estate brokerage seeking a front desk Receptionist. As our Receptionist, you will be the first impression when one of our amazing clients walks in the door or calls on the phone. In addition, maintaining the data for all properties listed for sale or lease will be a top priority. You’ll also be a utility player, jumping in and out of other roles when needed. In a nutshell, if you possess the deep down desire to help others while keeping the office running smooth as silk, let’s talk.
A day in the life:
- Answer the phone with a smile the caller can hear.
- Gladly jump in and help agents as needed.
- Make our walk-in guests feel like they just walked into their grandma’s house.
- Keep office organized and tidy. You know, like we all do just before we have company over to our house.
- File and scan…hard to make this one sound exciting.
- Monitor faxes and sort mail, and distribute them promptly.
- Order supplies to keep the office stocked up on everything.
What you need to be good at:
- You’ll need past experience working with computer, telephone, copy machine, scanner.
- You can answer the phone, respond to email, and have a face-to-face conversation at the same time, all while staying cool as a cucumber.
- Work well with a diverse team.
- It would be great if you spoke a second language. Or third. But this isn’t required.
- We prefer Iowa’s National Career Readiness Certificate.
- Vehicle to run errands and valid insurance.
When we need you:
Regularly scheduled 40 hour work-week shall consist of Monday through Friday. Required to be in the office 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with a 30 minute lunch break. Before or after work, you may be asked to run errands.
Here’s what you are really looking for:
$11.16 per hour
Interested parties should email their resume to Virginia@c21prolink.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Virginia Anderson at 712-490-4545.