Century 21 ProLink, 1114 4th Street, Sioux City, IA 51101
Century 21 ProLink is a rapidly growing, team oriented real estate brokerage seeking a Pending Transaction Coordinator. The Pending Transaction Coordinator reviews all purchase contracts and assists real estate agents with getting to a successful closing. You’ll be the behind-the-scenes hero for our agents. If you have stellar communication skills, a conquer-the-world attitude, can handle a multi-line phone system, and are extremely organized, let’s talk.
A day in the life:
- Review purchase contracts to ensure all required signatures and initials are present.
- Call the escrow company to coordinate title and closing for the many files you are responsible for.
- Chat with real estate agents for updates to their files.
- Brainstorm with management on how we can continue to serve our agents and clients even better.
- Bang out regular reports to make sure we are on track to meet our aggressive goals.
- Input and maintain the database of our amazing clients.
What you need to be good at:
- You have past experience working with computers, telephones, copy machines, and scanners.
- You can talk on the phone, respond to email, have a face-to-face conversation, and stand on your head, all at the same time.
- Work well with a team of broadly different personality types.
- You embrace technology and know the difference between Google and Microsoft.
- We prefer Iowa’s National Career Readiness Certificate
When we need you:
Regularly scheduled 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Every Thursday morning is a required staff meeting from 8:00 am – 8:55 am. You may work up to 40 hours each week.
Here’s what you’re really looking for:
$13.40 per hour
Interest parties should email their resume’ to Virginia@c21prolink.com. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Virginia Anderson at 712-490-4545.